Social Media Specialist [Full-Time, Maternity Replacement]
Reflective Marketing is a growing social media marketing agency in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We help our clients get known on social media and grow their businesses. Our clients range from tourism and food services to residential housing and telecommunications. Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up for the challenge of growing the company with us!
As a Social Media Specialist, you’re more than just an #Instagrammer. You can get behind a brand to understand its strengths and weaknesses, and you love to figure out how to best communicate that business to the right audience. You’re a compelling writer who is driven by achieving real business results. You understand people and what makes them tick, what excites them, and what gets them in the door. Ultimately, you love making people happy and you’ll take care of our clients as if their businesses were your own. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What Your Role Looks Like:
- Working closely with your clients to understand their brands and help them achieve their business goals. This includes weekly (and sometimes daily) coordination by email, phone, and in-person meetings;
- Creating, curating, and scheduling social media posts for a variety of clients;
- Monitoring conversations and engaging with social media users on platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- Ensuring all online communications are on-brand and follow the overall marketing strategy;
- Reporting on social media success using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc. to ensure objectives are met;
- Exploring new trends, and keeping on top of the latest online marketing news and tools;
- Collaborating with our internal team of social media experts, as well as valued partners in our field;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Creating, experimenting, and above all else, learning.
What You’ve Got To Offer:
- Passion for marketing and social media;
- Work or volunteer experience in a marketing role;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Paid advertising experience;
- Social media experience;
- Experience using Google Analytics, HeyOrca, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, or any other relevant marketing software/applications.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary
- Mandatory 15 vacation days annually (we love when you’re happy and refreshed!)
- Relaxed work environment
- Flexible schedule and location
- Paid professional development
- Free weekly lunches and snacks, including the occasional breaded chicken sandwich from Manna 🙂
To apply, please email Careers@WeAreReflective.com with the subject line “Social Media Specialist.”
*Note: this position is a maternity replacement, however, there is a high probability of this role extending into a permanent position.
We intend to hire in August or early September.