Social Media Marketer (Full Time Position)
Reflective Marketing is a growing social media marketing agency in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We help our clients illuminate their brands and attract their target market through social media, email, and online advertising. Our clients range from real estate and renovations to dating and food services. Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up for the challenge of growing the company with us!
As a Social Media Marketer, you’re more than just a live-tweeter. You can get behind a brand to understand its strengths and weaknesses, and you love to figure out how to best communicate that business to the right audience. You’re analytical and committed to achieving real business results. You understand people and what makes them tick, what excites them, and what gets them in the door. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Creating, curating, and scheduling social media posts for a variety of clients;
- Monitoring conversations and engaging with social media users on platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest;
- Creating and optimizing social media advertising campaigns;
- Ensuring all online communications are on-brand and follow the overall marketing strategy;
- Reporting on social media success using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc. to ensure objectives are met;
- Meeting and coordinating with clients;
- Refining and implementing comprehensive content and social media strategies;
- Exploring new trends, and keeping on top of the latest online marketing news and tools.
- Capable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment and a primarily open-concept workspace;
- Creating, experimenting, and above all else, learning.
- Degree or diploma in Business, Communications, or a related field;
- Passion for marketing and/or social media;
- Work or volunteer experience in a marketing role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong work ethic.
- Social media strategy experience;
- Small business experience;
- Experience using HubSpot, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, or any other relevant marketing software/applications.
- Flexible schedule and location
- Mandatory 15 days of vacation time
- A full-time membership to Common Ground, the only coworking space in St. John’s.
- Free snacks and beer, plus the occasional breaded chicken sandwich from Manna 🙂
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/1V95WEz You will be required to complete a 20-minute survey, which will give you a fun personality assessment at the end 🙂
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com; applications without the above survey completion will not be considered.