Facebook Ads Specialist
48 Welland Street, St. John’s, NL, A1E 6C1
Reflective Marketing is a growing social media marketing agency in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We help residential contracting companies generate more potential customers and grow their businesses. Some examples of our clients include HVAC companies, home builders, garage flooring, renovators, electricians, and solar companies in Canada and the United States.
Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up for the challenge of growing the company with us!
As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you’ll create, test, monitor, and measure your way to achieving real business results for our clients.
This Role Is Right For You If:
- You’re a systematic problem-solver who enjoys following steps A-Z to get something done right;
- You are incredibly organized, persistent, and detail-oriented;
- You’re known for being thorough and thinking things through;
- You enjoy working behind-the-scenes with a team;
- You’re that magical mix of analytical, creative, and communicative.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Not much advertising experience? Don’t sweat it; we’ll train you.
What Your Role Looks Like:
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis;
- Determining and monitoring key performance indicators for client campaigns to ensure a positive return-on-investment;
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, landing pages and placement to drive results in line with client’s goals.
- Ensuring all online communications are on-brand and follow the overall marketing strategy;
- Reporting on social media success using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other tools to ensure objectives are met;
- Working closely with our account manager to understand clients’ businesses and help them achieve their goals. This includes weekly (and sometimes daily) coordination by email, phone, and meetings;
- Collaborating with, and explaining technical and strategic details to, our internal team;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
What You’ve Got To Offer:
- Business degree or similar education/experience;
- Analytical skill-set;
- Passion for marketing and/or small business;
- Work experience in a marketing role;
- Strong work ethic.
Preferred Location: St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada.
*You must live in Canada to be considered for this position.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Paid advertising experience;
- Experience using Google Analytics, HeyOrca, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, or any other relevant marketing software/applications.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive wage;
- 15 vacation days annually, plus Christmas holidays off (we love when you’re happy and refreshed!);
- Relaxed work environment;
- Flexible schedule and location (#WFH if you like!);
- Professional development opportunities, including access to some of the top social media training programs in the world;
- Health spending account;
- Team lunches, snacks (did I say we like food?), and events 🎉
Please submit a resume and a cover letter here via Fitzii. Only applications submitted through the platform with a cover letter will be considered. Our anticipated hiring date is in October.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org