Appointment Setter (Contractor)
Reflective Marketing is a growing social media marketing agency in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We help local businesses and residential contracting companies generate more potential customers and grow their businesses. Client industries include HVAC, garage flooring, home building, property management, and other service businesses in Canada and the United States.
Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up to the challenge of growing our agency with us!
This is a contractor role and we are happy to accept applications for anyone looking for remote work from 10-40 hours per week, weekdays or evenings and Saturdays. Please indicate your availability with your application.
This Role Is Right For You If:
- You consider yourself very tech-savvy;
- You love talking to people and feel comfortable on the phone;
- You are confident, assertive, and persistent;
- You’re highly responsive and a clear communicator;
- You’re known for being results-driven;
- Ultimately, you’ll make a great first impression and represent our clients well.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What Your Role Looks Like:
As an Appointment Setter, you’re driven by getting results for our clients. You understand the balance of being persistent without being pushy, and your friendly demeanor puts callers at ease.
Your daily responsibilities are to call leads for our clients, qualify them using a script, and book an appointment if they’re a good fit. These leads come from our advertising campaigns, so they are generally expecting a phone call, but you should be comfortable talking to anyone.
Your day-to-day work includes:
- Outbound calling leads from our software (up to 100+ dials per day)
- Positively representing our client’s companies
- Using a script to ask or answer questions
- Booking appointments in our CRM (HighLevel)
- Demonstrating a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Communicating clearly and effectively
- Texting leads to book appointments
- Write notes on contact records of leads so our clients and team remain informed
- Run through Quality Assurance checklists and ensure all tasks are completed to our clients’ standards
- Using Slack to communicate with our internal team
- Working with our Account Manager and/or CRM & Marketing Automations Coordinator as requested
- Completing end-of-day reports
Location: Work from anywhere with a strong internet connection!
What You’ve Got To Offer:
- High school education or equivalent;
- Clear, friendly voice;
- Good attention to detail;
- Ability to handle rejection and overcome objections;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills and very comfortable on the phone;
- Strong technical skills;
- Strong internet connection;
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience using any CRMs, Google Suite, Asana, Slack, Zapier, or any other similar apps/software
- Sales and/or prospecting experience
- Social selling experience
- Call center experience
- Conversational French or Spanish
- Understanding of the trades (ie HVAC, garage flooring, residential construction)
What’s In It For You:
- Hourly rate of $15, plus opportunities to earn bonuses when goals are met;
- Work from home!
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic, and high-performing team;
- Opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
How To Apply:
Please submit your application by filling out our form. Only online applications submitted through our form will be considered.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com