Remote, Full-time Salaried Position
*Please submit a resume and a cover letter via Fitzii (here).
Are you a strategic leader who wants to make a real impact on your clients? Looking for a remote position with true work/life balance, and a chill, happy, and talented team? You’ve come to the right place!
Reflective Marketing is Canada’s top HVAC advertising agency, and our driven, fun-loving team is ready to expand! We help HVAC and other local service businesses generate more leads, appointments, and customers. While our agency is based in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, our team is fully remote and we serve clients across Canada and the United States.
Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up to the challenge of growing our agency with us!
This Role Is Right For You If:
- You are self-driven, strategic, and confident
- You have a proven track record of client success
- You want to make a real impact, not just be a cog-in-the-wheel
- You have a knack for improving and simplifying processes, with incredible attention to detail
- You are happiest getting into the weeds to make the big picture happen
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What Your Role Looks Like:
As our Account Director, you will be the key point of contact between the client and our internal team. You’re responsible for the day-to-day operational and administrative functions of our growing digital marketing agency. The Account Director will work closely with our CEO and key team members to lead client projects and results, drive ongoing process improvements, and ensure our agency’s strategic growth.
The person in this role will have a lot of autonomy, so we are looking for someone experienced and confident in their skills to help manage client success and operations while freeing up space for the CEO to scale the business.
Your day-to-day work includes:
- Managing client projects and tracking success to ensure we deliver the results each client is looking for
- Working with the team to ensure we are meeting KPIs, budgets, and timelines
- Coordinating with clients by phone, email, and meetings on a daily basis
- Proactively identifying client issues before they escalate, and spotting opportunities for growth
- Owning the final quality control for all client-facing deliverables
- Taking a leadership role in coaching other team members
- Creating and maintaining high-level business health dashboards, including revenue and profitability
- Maintaining a big-picture view of the agency’s goals and tracking progress towards those goals
- Dealing with billing disputes, late payments, and escalated client issues
- Digging into all processes and systems and making improvements to systemize everything we do
- Spotting opportunities for system and process improvements to better serve our clients, improve results, and improve efficiency for the team
What You’ve Got To Offer:
- 3-5+ years experience in a client-facing and/or operations role
- Digital marketing experience
- Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions
- Results-driven, with incredible attention to detail and a high standard of work
- Excellent communicator
- Very comfortable with technology, particularly virtual office tools
- A passion for small business
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Agency experience
- Experience in or a passion for the trades/home improvement industry
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Meta Business Suite/Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Slack, HighLevel, Asana or any other relevant marketing software/applications.
What’s In It For You:
- Fully remote position: work from anywhere with a strong internet connection!
- A wellness- focused culture, including paid vacation and sick days; full health, dental, and vision benefits; and a health spending account
- Autonomy and growth: you’re not a cog in a wheel here. We are a fast-growing, small team where your work truly makes an impact and you are in the driver’s seat of your career
- Relaxed work environment with coworkers you’ll actually love
- Professional development opportunities, including access to some of the top agency training programs in the world
- Fair and equitable salary
Please submit a resume and a cover letter via our Fitzii platform here. Hiring is anticipated to be complete by June 15, 2023.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com